Social Distancing Measures
Please wear a mask, open windows, stay in another room or 2 metres when necessary. If you have any particular concerns please discuss this when booking.
Plumbing, Heating & Drains in Crossgates,Garforth and Leeds.
A Leeds plumber in Cross Gates carrying out general and emergency plumbing work, small plumbing jobs such as dripping taps and overflowing toilets, gas boiler repairs, unvented cylinders, blocked drainage and toilets. Most small jobs can usually be carried out the same day that you ring us.
No job is too small and we offer a 24 hour emergency plumber service for Leeds and surrounding areas.
Plumbers that Only Charge From Arriving
No Call Out Fee!
Fully qualified and insured plumbers with many years of experience.
As well as Crossgates we have many happy previous customers in Austhorpe, Colton, Garforth, Gipton, Hairhills, Halton, Hollin Park, Killingbeck, Kippax, Osmondthorpe, Manston, Seacroft, Scholes, Stanks, Whinmoor, Whitkirk, Wykebeck and Leeds city centre.
Why Choose Crossgates Plumbing for a plumber in Leeds?
There are many plumbing companies you could choose from that cover Crossgates and Leeds, so why choose us?
- We work on both residential and commercial properties
- We’re local and get the job done the same day
- No call out fee, we only charge from the time we arrive
- You can reach us 24/7 for emergency call outs
- We have more than 25 years of experience
- We won’t charge until you’re satisfied with the work done
- We offer free estimates and advice
- All bills are itemised with no hidden surprises
- If you’re over 65 we can offer OAP discounts
Qualified, Experienced and Insured
All of our plumbers have various qualifications gained through the British Plumbing Employers Council training programme.
Any domestic or commercial gas work required shall be carried out by a local gas safe register engineer.
By hiring Cross Gates Plumbing you’re hiring tradesmen that are fully qualified, have the proper insurance in place and more than 25 years of experience in their profession.
Read more about BPEC here
Read more about the Gas Safe Register here