Social Distancing Measures
During these difficult times we will continue working, but things have changed to protect workers and customers.We adhere to current government guidelines such as frequent hand washing, social distancing and having minimal contact.
- Please Maintain at least a 2 metre distance at all times
- Stay in a separate room if possible
- If you have any particular concerns please discuss these before arrival
We realise that circumstances differ but in general we would like customers and workers to have no contact.
Before arrival please disinfect the work area if you are able to do so.
The plumber / engineer may need access to your stop tap, gas meter etc.
Plumbing, Heating & Drains in Cross Gates, Leeds and West Yorkshire
A Leeds plumber in Cross Gates carrying out general and emergency plumbing work, small plumbing jobs such as dripping taps and overflowing toilets, gas boiler repairs, unvented cylinders, blocked drainage and toilets.
No job is too small and we offer a 24 hour emergency plumber service for Leeds and surrounding areas.
Plumbers that Only Charge From Arriving
No Call Out Fee!
Professional plumber in Leeds, based in Cross Gates
As well as Cross Gates we have many happy previous customers in Austhorpe, Colton, Garforth, Gipton, Hairhills, Halton, Hollin Park, Killingbeck, Kippax, Osmondthorpe, Manston, Seacroft, Scholes, Stanks, Whinmoor, Whitkirk and Wykebeck
Why Choose Cookridge Plumbing for a plumber in Leeds?
There are many plumbing companies you could choose from that cover Crossgates and Leeds, so why choose us?
- We work on both residential and commercial properties
- We’re local and get the job done the same day
- No call out fee, we only charge from the time we arrive
- You can reach us 24/7 for emergency call outs
- We have more than 25 years of experience
- We won’t charge until you’re satisfied with the work done
- We offer free estimates and advice
- All bills are itemised with no hidden surprises
- If you’re over 65 we can offer OAP discounts
Qualified, Experienced and Insured
All of our plumbers have various qualifications gained through the British Plumbing Employers Council training programme.
Any domestic or commercial gas work required shall be carried out by a local gas safe register engineer.
By hiring Cross Gates Plumbing you’re hiring tradesmen that are fully qualified, have the proper insurance in place and more than 25 years of experience in their profession.
Read more about BPEC here
Read more about the Gas Safe Register here